Partners
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Next Partner Event

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The next Google Partners Connect event - Measurement (https://partnersconnect.withgoogle.com) - does anyone know what they will be talking about specifically?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenni K
January 2017

Re: Next Partner Event

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @jenni k

Looks like the event handbook isn't available yet, if you look to the right of the page you will see that is where they will add the details about the content and event. I would keep an eye out on that tab to see if it populates in the next couple of days.

1.JPG

Ill report back if it becomes available! 

Edit: You might look over Measure results to get some possible ideas of the event.  

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jenni K
January 2017

Re: Next Partner Event

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @jenni k

Looks like the event handbook isn't available yet, if you look to the right of the page you will see that is where they will add the details about the content and event. I would keep an eye out on that tab to see if it populates in the next couple of days.

1.JPG

Ill report back if it becomes available! 

Edit: You might look over Measure results to get some possible ideas of the event.  

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner