Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Next Google Connect?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We missed the opportunity to host the May 4th Google Connect. Just wondering if there will be another one coming up in the summer or Fall?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adina Z
June 2016

Re: Next Google Connect?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Adina,

They usually run around the quarters, I would keep you eyes out for something coming down the pipe (Maybe around August). You can create an alert on the community page, just go to the announcements from Google section and look for the gear icon, (image below) there you can subscribe to the feed, so when they announce a new event and you dont get the email, just keep your eye out in your in box.

1.JPG

And stop by often. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Oops I didn't see Shanee's reply... sorry for the double-up

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Usually they are every 3 months. So I'd expect one in Aug or Sept.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adina Z
June 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Adina,

They usually run around the quarters, I would keep you eyes out for something coming down the pipe (Maybe around August). You can create an alert on the community page, just go to the announcements from Google section and look for the gear icon, (image below) there you can subscribe to the feed, so when they announce a new event and you dont get the email, just keep your eye out in your in box.

1.JPG

And stop by often. Hope this helps!

EDIT: Oops I didn't see Shanee's reply... sorry for the double-up

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner