Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

New communities interface

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi 

the advertisers community interface has changed. i am sure most of you have noticed it. i am wondering how you guys are liking the new change and secondly how do you guys get the most recent questions asked? i find when am searching the dates are not arranged chronologically 

regards, 

Zaby

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zaby,

Yes, we are testing the "live feed" layout, which seems to be a great system so far. 

With the live feed, you will not see threads listed by date of creation. You will see them by date of last interaction. This moves a thread to the top when someone posts to it. 

Another way to navigate the communities would be to click on Discussion Categories. This navigation does not use the live feed layout. Another feature you may like, which I use often, is to look in the left hand menu (down towards the bottom) and click on Unanswered Topics. This works for each community (and each category, too), so if you click on AdWords and then Unanswered Topics, you would see all threads that have no replies made to them. I find these to be the most important since someone bothered to visit the communities needing help... and no one has offered any. These are hot tickets in my help system.

Another great feature is just under Unanswered Topics, called Unread Topics... which works per community (and each category), too. These are all of the threads you have not read yet. So those are important, too.

Hope this helps.

All the Best,

James 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi @James_Clemens

thanks for that, i was having problems navigating around the new system

regards,

Zaby

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Zaby,

You are very welcome, sir. 

It took me a moment to grasp things, too. These other features keep me sane when I feel lost in the new waters. lol

Kind Regards,

James