Partners
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help with September Google Partners Connect Event

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like some assistance hosting the Google Connect Event on September 28th. Have emailed partners-connect@google.com several times and have not gotten a reply.

I cannot set up a website from my location, but have already invited guests. Specifically, I need to now how we will be able to connect to the live feed. Is there a link or hangout that we'll be invited to? How will this work?

Please advise.

Regards,

Dino

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Help with September Google Partners Connect Event

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dino M,

You should be able to see the live stream on the Partners Connect page

If needed, you can also use my link and be our guests digitally. You or your guests do not need to RSVP (unless you would like to), the stream will play right there on the page. We usually have non-attending guests watch from out of state. Just remember to adjust time to your time zone, since we are in Florida (CT).

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Need Help with September Google Partners Connect Event

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Dino_M,

Yes, having hosted several of the partner connect events they will be emailing you a link to show the talk at your business location. RSVPs are never a requisite but help you as a business prepare such as using the Starbucks gift card provided by Google for the event and whether you want to bring refreshments by knowing how many people plan to attend.

We usually run the event by playing the talk on a projector on a white screen so that it is easier to see, but they could watch on computer screens or some other option.

Let me know if that helps and good luck!

Nick