Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Need Help Acquiring Some Basic "What is Adwords" Documentation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a google partner, but unfortunately our reps are not much of help at all.  

We are in the process of making inroads into a South American market and asked our reps for some help in producing a basic presentation/documentation/white paper on Google Adwords, both in English and Spanish.  

Basically need some sort of a basic document that can be shown to a prospective business owner that explains what Google AdWords is, and how it can benefit them.  It is still in infancy in South America and a lot of prospective clients just don't have an understanding of what AdWords is.  Our reps sent us to a google directory that was of no use, and basically told us they can't help us Smiley Sad  I don't really know what good they are, but that's a conversation for another topic.  

I've looked through the insight decks at google partner portal, and there is nothing that is helpful.  Can anyone provide some sort of a document or point us in the right direction where we can acquire this type of a presentation or document?  We need it both in Spanish and English.  This seems like it would be something so simple, so it puzzles me that a google rep can't provide it for us.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Need Help Acquiring Some Basic "What is Adwords" Documentation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sam,

Sorry to hear that getting the help you need has been difficult.

I do have links that should provide more help to you, although I am in Florida, so I cannot help much with Spanish versions. You may need to compile the information in English and then hire someone to translate your presentation. 

There are many resources within the links, so click about and see what you discover. I will also think further on your request and post back if I come up with more information. 

All the Best,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

I've been looking for this for YEARS.  Just a few basic PDF documents that I could stick my company's logo on top of and print out when bringing to prospective clients.  I've given up at this point. Google used to produce something along these lines but doesn't seem to anymore.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You can ask from your Google Rep.  They do exist!  I've used them before.  Our Google Rep Alton even creates ones just for clients we talk to him about.