Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Middleman for google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I want to know if there is a way I can leverage google ads platform to push ads, but I create, manage the ads for different customers?

I am like the middleman between google ad platform and various customers I have. The spending can range from minimal, like $100 to as much a client can spend.

From what I gather, google partners is such program, but I am not clear. I will be doing programmatic ad spend and rendering to optimise.

Can someone guide me w.r.t this question?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author karim s
July

Middleman for google ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Karim S,

Seems like you found the right place. I would start with Sign up for Google Partners. Look over the FAQ at the bottom of the page. Then head over to How to earn the Google Partner badge. Both links should get you to the right information and should give you enough info to see if  your agency is the right fit for the program. 

Keep us posted on your outcome.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Middleman for google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Great! 

Is getting Partner Badge compulsory to even start? No, right?

I read 'how to get badge' details and I don't think we will spend so much until we streamline our processes.

Middleman for google ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No getting certified, meeting best practices and spend will get you to the badge.

Still a great place for partner resources and tools to help scale to that next level.

Either way we hope you stick around and get involved in the partner process. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Middleman for google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot. 👍

Middleman for google ads

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No problem good luck on our journey! Remember we are all just a click away!~ Have a great day! 

Middleman for google ads

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi,

Along with all the goodness Spencer provided, let me stress the importance of setting up each business with their own AdWords account. Do not use campaigns as a way to handle different businesses... which is something we are seeing more and more of. Each business must have their own, unique AdWords account. You would then mange each of them with a AdWords Manager Account.

Kind Regards,

James

Middleman for google ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Nice. Just checked it out.

Also, do you know if there are APIs where I can upload multiple creatives for digital ads for a campaign? And programmatically choose the ones which perform better?

Does this subject come under partners or Adwords?

Middleman for google ads

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi Karim,

Google Partners is certainly about AdWords but more focused on Google Partners. We also have a dedicated AdWords help community and dedicated Analytics help community here... and a dedicated AdWords API help community on our other platform.  

This allows us to provide a high level of expertise for each area while remaining organized and efficient for all. 

Kind Regards,

James