Partners
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Merge or Delete A Google Partners Company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Years ago I created a Google Partners account for my agency - https://www.google.com/partners/#p_profile.  A couple of weeks ago a new person randomly created a new Google partners account, got everybody affiliated to it and now I need to do the same.  Since I am the only admin on the original account, I cannot unaffiliate myself nor is there any obvious option to remove the company.

Can somebody please help me either remove this company or provide steps to merge the two accouts?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ken,

Sorry for the late reply. Have you resolved this issue?

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Merge or Delete A Google Partners Company

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I actually have the same exact problem! If one of you would be so kind to steer me in the right direction. Thank you!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dan B,

Please log in to your Google Partners account and click on the button: HELP in the upper portion of your screen. This will provide options to interact with support so that they can access your account with you and assist.

Kind Regards,

James