AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Marketing Collateral

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

Would someone be able to direct me to an area in the community that has marketing material that can be co-branded? I am looking to educate new clients on the benefits of Adwords, My Business and search. Are there any powerpoints, marketing flyers, etc. that have been developed by Google and is available for our usage?

Thanks!

Todd

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Marketing Collateral

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Todd R

The best place to look is on the insights tab in the partners portal. There used to be pitch decks available but they seemed to have since moved.

You might find what you are looking for by looking at the series I did on pitch decks.

If you cant find them in your system Google search might yield the result to the data that was once shared in the partners portal. Agency Pitch Deck Final Series (All)

Best of luck to you on your presentation! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Marketing Collateral

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Todd R,

Along with Spencer's excellent advice, I have a few more you might like to utilize.

AdWords Marketing Goals

AdWords Resource Department

Think with Google

Consumer Barometer

Google My Business

Google GYBO

These will all provide you with concise & credible material. Each link has many others, so review the menu of each website.

Kind Regards,

James

Marketing Collateral

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

That's awesome @Spencer_Wade! But it's definitely saddening that they removed all the agency collateral.

Marketing Collateral

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I agree stuff gets moved all the time, I see them adding lots of good stuff across different properties, in some cases I was able to find the data just by googling the headline. But thanks for the feedback @Mark H, I hope the New Year is treating you well.. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner