Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Library of Educational & Workshop Materials

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello! Is there a library Partners can access for workshop materials — i.e., PowerPoint presentations we can give to prospective/existing clients education them on everything from what AdWords is, to YouTube advertising, Analytics, and more complicated topics? I seem to recall seeing a link but I can't find it. Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was just looking for the same thing and can't find them either. I wonder if Google got rid of them?

Re: Library of Educational & Workshop Materials

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

There are a lot of resources in the Google Partners Insights' section

You will also find a wealth of data to use in our Featured Article's directory

From here, you can dig even deeper into some great resources with the following:

Hope these will give you some help with your needs.

All the Best,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thank you! In particular I'm looking for the workshop PowerPoints we can share with groups of audiences. Thanks again!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Northbrook IL
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Terry,

You are very welcome. 

With so many updates & refreshes for 2017, the old content (which were Power Points) were pulled. There are a few, here or there, scattered within the resources I provided above... but not a library full to go to at this time. You could revisit past events on YouTube, etc.. and possibly find something more to work from? 

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Understood... Thanks again!