Partners
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Just passed Adwords Exam..but no certificate in my profile?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I just finished Adwords certification and have a reference number for my achievement but the UI hasn't loaded my certificate yet. I'm trying to add this to my resume ASAP while I interview for some jobs.

I saw it say it may take up to 48 hrs for results to show? Is that when I can expect to see the certificate link?

Cheers,

Adam 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey @Adam H,

Congrats on the pass, you are correct it should populate within 24-48, keep refreshing and clear cache and cookies to ensure you are seeing the most up to date information!

Keep us posted on the update!  

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Adam H,

To add a little more to the great response by Spencer, your certificate will not actually show on the test page itself. As you see that message "Your exam results will appear on this page within 48 hours" that simply means you will see pass or fail... but not your actual certificate.

In order to view your actual certificate, you have to click on My Profile in the left hand menu bar. Once you click on My Profile, you will see your profile image and the certifications listed under it. And when you click on the certification name, they will open up so you can save them for printing and sharing.

And if you look down the page more, you will see a link that say view profile, which is an address you can give out listing your current certifications in AdWords and Analytics. This is what you will have: https://www.google.com/partners/#i_profile;idtf=104074129268722534296;

Kind Regards,

James