Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Issue accessing Partner Rewards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I attempted to register on partnerrewards.withgoogle.com and am returned the Oops page saying either our agency doesn't have a partner badge (was awarded Tuesday) or were signing from the wrong country (In U.S. and registered from U.S.).

Please help as I would like to start really pushing the certification and moving things forward.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Steve H,

The rewards section is being improved and is temporarily returning errors. You're not the only one, some others posted about that here in the past few days.

Do try again in a few days, and post here if you're still having problems. Keep us posted in any case scenario.

Hope that helps!

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Steve H,

The rewards section is being improved and is temporarily returning errors. You're not the only one, some others posted about that here in the past few days.

Do try again in a few days, and post here if you're still having problems. Keep us posted in any case scenario.

Hope that helps!

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I too am having the same issue.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

@Steve H you'll have to wait a few weeks for the certification to propagate on Google's backend. If you also have a separate email alias attributed to your Google account registered with the Partners program, you'll have to reach out to support in the future to have that whitelisted as well (based on my past experience some time ago).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Will the rewards section be up before the latest partners connect? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Steve,

There is no slated time for the relaunch. There is much work involved and the Google Partners team is working on it. 

All the Best,

James