AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to resize the Premier Partner badge?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, we are looking into resizing the new dynamic badge as well and have the 'static image' solution applied on our site as of now, but as a general fyi; according to Google's terms of use, this is not an acceptable method of displaying a badge. 

Please do let me know if I am wrong about this or if there is a more up-to-date best practice for resizing.

here's the full terms link along with the applicable text snip - https://support.google.com/partners/answer/7171877

Which badge to show

The dynamic badge shows your agency name and specializations when someone hovers over the dots in the right corner.

You must use the dynamic badge on your company website and the additional domains your company admin added as sites to show the badge.

The static badge shows your agency name and lists the specializations your company has earned at the bottom.

You must use the static badge on printed marketing materials and online properties such as social media pages, and other media.

You cannot use the static badge on your company website or the websites that your company admin added as additional domains to show the badge.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Is there a way to resize the Premier Partner badge?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Christopher V,

Personally, I have not found any documentation or procedures for resizing the dynamic badge but could see doing so through website coding to restrict the size. How it would be done would vary greatly based on the type of website coding utilized. 

With that said, I do think Google Partners wants the badge to remain the size it is... until they provide options for a small, medium or large badge. 

Sorry, I cannot provide better help to your inquiry. I do see that you asked Krisha in her thread, so I will watch that for a different (or improved) reply over mine here. 

Thanks for being a badged Google Partner and visiting the community today.

Kind Regards,

James