Partners
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to resize the Premier Partner badge?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My agency has the provided code for the Google Premier Partner badge which we will be displaying on our website.     Currently it displays at 220px wide by 82px high.   If possible, we would like to make the badge slightly smaller to fit existing page designs, is this possible?    

Many thanks for your assistance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin N
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Kevin N,

You are welcome. 

I do understand about the interactive functionality, however, I have not seen the ability to get this is various sizes.

It should be possible to remake the logo as an animated gif and make it any size, which may be your only option. Your web developer should be able to do this for you. 

Sorry, that is all I have. Possibly someone else could offer another option. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to resize the Premier Partner badge?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kevin N,

If you use the code, it pulls the file at a specific size, which you could use web code to adjust size. Or you can use the static image and link it to your profile. 

I created a few different sizes for you in the .png file format, but can adjust further, if needed. Just right click on image and click "save as" and save it to your computer. 

190 wide

google-partner-logo-195.png 

200 wide

google-partner-logo-200.png

210 wide

google-partner-logo-210.png

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Is there a way to resize the Premier Partner badge?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply.   Consider the following:

The code generated from the partner control panel looks something like this:

<script src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <div class="g-partnersbadge" data-agency-id="XXXXXXXX"></div>  

This code renders the Google Premier badge with a rollover feature to show stats about our specialties.    

sample.png

Using the images you provided would work for our size preferences however would omit the rollover functionality, and web code doesn't allow us to modify the underlying image because it's from the google server and not ours.  

Pretty sure there should be some method to customize the size of the rendered logo and keep the rollover functionality.

Please advise.   Many thanks.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

See comment above regarding rollover functionality

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kevin N
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Kevin N,

You are welcome. 

I do understand about the interactive functionality, however, I have not seen the ability to get this is various sizes.

It should be possible to remake the logo as an animated gif and make it any size, which may be your only option. Your web developer should be able to do this for you. 

Sorry, that is all I have. Possibly someone else could offer another option. 

Kind Regards,

James