Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to make Partner Badge appear clickable on mouse-over or hover?

[ Edited ]
eCI
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
eCI
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have the Partner badge proudly displaying on our site, working properly - except for one tiny issue.

When you mouse over it (or hover on it) the cursor does not change to the hand, or do anything else to indicate this is a clickable link.  The link works - if you click it, it goes to the right page.  It just does not show that it is a real link, the way other links behave upon mouse over. 

It may be related to the fact that the 3 little dots show our specialization - but this is only one small part of the badge. 

It just seems like bad usability to have a clickable object on the page, that does not in fact indicate it is clickable.

Anybody notice this or more importantly, have a solution?

TIA

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi eCI,

The behavior you describe is how the badge works so everything is working properly. I will think on it some as to any possible hacks. 

Thanks for visiting Google Partners and offering your idea for improving the badging system. 

Kind Regards,

James

eCI
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
eCI
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi James,

I understood that it is working properly.  But in my opinion, it is not correct for UX - and I'm surprised that Google provides it this way.

I'm looking for a way to make it appear clickable.

I'll post back here if I find it.