Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Image Link url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm getting errors on my image urls and I can't work out why, can anyone help?  I get the message Error: Invalid URL in attribute: image link

http://bemz.scene7.com/is/image/Bemzobj=masks&src=ir%7bBemzRender%2fEKT4%3fwid%3d870%26hei%3d870%26s...
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Image Link url

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Annie, I have seen issues on his platform with uploading images, are you referencing adding images to your posts here on this platform? If so try a few different images types, if you are referencing something else more details and we will do my best to help. What browser are you using? The image below opened OK.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I get the error when I try to load the feed into Google Shopping. The link isn't accepted as an image url, and I can't understand why. The error on the feed is 'Invalid URL

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Annie,

Thanks for the details. Check out the Invalid URL help file and see if something on the link is causing the issue... Also see if the debugger can help. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Can you shorten the url and have it end with the image file type - benz/image/chair.png or something like that? That might be all you need to do