5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

I need to obtain AdWords vouchers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all. Can't seem to find any help anywhere from Google today--would really appreciate anything that anyone knows.

I'm looking to obtain AdWords vouchers en masse for an eCommerce company. Who do i reach out to at Google? Can anyone pm me an email address or phone? Guess it would be AdWords billing in a way, but also probably crosses over into marketing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated; kind of in a time crunch here and a bit disappointed with the results from calling and emailing the wrong departments.

Cheers,

E

4 Expert replyverified_user

Looking to obtain and give-out AdWords vouchers

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

We're an established eCommerce company looking to have the ability to give our users $25-$50 AdWords vouchers and get them on the path to advertising success. We are also certified Google Partners via to certifications held by our marketing team.

Anyway, please point us in the right direction as to with whom we should connect: having called Mountain View, AdWords Support, Marketing, and my old Google Agency team, we've not been able to find anyone who knows where we can obtain these vouchers.

Please help! We're in a hurry to bring this initiative our users and assist them in getting started in the wonderful world of AdWords advertising!

Best,

Erik Berglund

Senior Growth Marketer

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
2w

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello @Erik B,

The best bet is using your partners system. Asking for vouchers here isn't the best bet. Try using the partners system. 

Also this file should help explain the process. Use your promotional codes (coupons) & Look at How to access promotional offers in Partners

EDIT: Found a link I used in the past, might help you on your mission. https://adwords.google.com/um/Welcome/Home#oa

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Erik B,

Take a look under Clients > Promotions in your Google Partners portal and see if there is a link to generate.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Spencer,

Appreciate the advice, man. Sadly, the partners system (who I've called and sent several emails to with  "I dunno.... maybe call Mountain View??" responses) would be more for agency work or consultant work, yeah?

I'm a big eCommerce co and just want to buy a few thousand vouchers to give to people--to put it more clearly, I'd simply like to pay Google a nice sum of money while giving them brand new advertisers.

I'm a little befuddled I can't find someone to say "sure, we'll take your money and would love tons of new AdWords accounts."

Am I thinking about this the wrong way? It seems dead-simple, but maybe there's something basic I'm missing here. Help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyway, will read what you've sent over.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Roger that, Tommy. My co doesn't have an MCC for their adwords, but I suspect I could just add them to an MCC I have and make it work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Spencer. You (and someone else) turned me on to the right solution. My eCommerce co doesn't have an MCC, but I do. I can just add them as clients and then I (think) I can just generate promotions for them via my MCC. Worth a try, anyway. Otherwise, should I just try to uprade my eCommerce co's AdWords account to an MCC and proceed as such?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

You don't have to add them as clients.  Under promotions, you can click "generate promotional offer" and it will give you a promo code.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hello @Erik B,

I understand it can be frustrating when you are company, looking for ways to grow your business and linking with a voucher of sorts does seem to be helping the cause. I think it has more to do with people trying to game the system than anything else.  Have you approached a Google Partners Agency to see if they could help analyze your case and give you the best route? 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner