Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

I can't add my company to partners profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey There, 

I want to add my company to my partners account but i cant find my company name on search bar (i already have a registered company on google plus)

https://plus.google.com/+ofisma

And when i use "add company" it says "you need an adwords manager account" but i alredy have it!! I use same gmail for my all google tools. Plus, adwords, partners etc.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Re: I can't add my company to partners profile

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Spencer,

Thank you for information, you are partly right. I solved my problem and i just want to write my solution for other people.

I had just an adwords acc instead of Adwords Manager Account. I authorized an other gmail account on my adwords acc then i left and i create a MCC acount. While having a MCC i could add my company to my partner profile.

Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Caner,

I have seen this before. Just becasue you have a registered business on G+ doesn't mean you have a partners profile.

Make sure your MCC is linked to your main profile, then If you do not see your company on the drop down try adding it manually and see if it takes to the system.

Let us know if it takes in the system.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Spencer,

Thank you for information, you are partly right. I solved my problem and i just want to write my solution for other people.

I had just an adwords acc instead of Adwords Manager Account. I authorized an other gmail account on my adwords acc then i left and i create a MCC acount. While having a MCC i could add my company to my partner profile.

Thank you very much.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hey Caner,

Thanks for rounding back with the answer, I will mark it so others who might have this problem!

Cheers & Congrats on the link!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner