Partners
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

How to get a Google Partners rep?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My agency has been a Google Partner for quite a while now, and I'm looking to get an account rep, similar to other agencies.

Where can I go to request one?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn J
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shawn,

Not all Google Partners get assigned a dedicated rep and you really cannot request one. As your agency grows and adheres to best practices the system will see it and assign one, if possible. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn J
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Shawn,

Not all Google Partners get assigned a dedicated rep and you really cannot request one. As your agency grows and adheres to best practices the system will see it and assign one, if possible. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Re: How to get a Google Partners rep?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I actually requested one by calling into the 1-866-246-6453 number a couple of years ago. At the time, I was handling about 50k a qtr of ad spend. I have had one ever since. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Steven L,

Google Partner account reps are no longer provided by request as there are far more badged agencies than there are reps. But happy to hear you have one now and have for so long. Most are being changed out every six months or so. 

Kind Regards,

James