Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

How to enable promotions on my Google Partner Account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have just passed the 2 Exams but am not able to see the Promotion link in the sidebar. I have a client that I promised to send him $100 promotion and now can't do nothing.

There is a mess, cant find nothing.

Could someone check whats wrong please?

p.s this is the account am typing here. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to enable promotions on my Google Partner Account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Tejl K,

You should take a look here at the details of the partner promotions. https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126972?hl=en

There are specific requirements for promotions and eligible accounts will be highlighted within your partner portal.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you but am in those links since 3 days now. Just going in around them.

I have passes the exams so what are the next steps please? I have created a company manager account and affiliated with my main account. Why I cant add company from my main account? Guys, seems you are to smart and you did the website to be used only for people who have time to search for solutions for weeks.

"

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Tejl,

Perhaps I misunderstood and we need to back up slightly here.

Are you an official partner yet? Meaning that you're a badged company?

I don't know exactly which part of the process you're in here, it's not clear to me. I would suggest that you read the help center and work through the first few articles, they explain step by step what you need: https://support.google.com/partners#topic=3110975

Just passing exams is not enough, there are other requirements you need to fulfill and the spend requirement can take time if you've just set up your MCC. https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
I was confused too. In the first question it sounded like you were trying to reach the "promotions" tab of partners where you give the $100 coupons. For an account to appear, it needs to be a brand new account, with the credit card information completed.

The 2nd question sounds like you are trying to add an account to your MCC? To do this you click "link existing account" and follow the on screen instructions.