Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

How to affiliate a team member with Google Partners profile?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

I'd like to affiliate a team member to my Google Partners company page. How do I that?

You'd think I'd figure this out and put it in Evernote or something... But I forget every time. I can't see to find the right help documentation either. Thanks for your help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben D
June 2016

Re: How to affiliate a team member with Google Partners profile?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben D,

Have them visit Google Partners while logged in to their Google Account on Google Chrome.

Next, have them click on upper right corner I'm an Agency. Next, have them click on box saying Join Google Partners. Next, have them read & agree to terms of use. Next, have them check boxes for preferences and click box to continue. 

They will now be logged in at the Google Partners system. Have them click on My Profile in left hand menu. Next, have them search Company Affiliation for your company... and click to add it. 

From here... they are all done. The admin of the company will now receive a email with the request that will have to be approved. Once it is approved, that member will be assigned to your badged agency. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben D
June 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ben D,

Have them visit Google Partners while logged in to their Google Account on Google Chrome.

Next, have them click on upper right corner I'm an Agency. Next, have them click on box saying Join Google Partners. Next, have them read & agree to terms of use. Next, have them check boxes for preferences and click box to continue. 

They will now be logged in at the Google Partners system. Have them click on My Profile in left hand menu. Next, have them search Company Affiliation for your company... and click to add it. 

From here... they are all done. The admin of the company will now receive a email with the request that will have to be approved. Once it is approved, that member will be assigned to your badged agency. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks! i was looking for this too!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we have problems to import the certificates of one of our employees. We tried it as described above, but it didn't work out. Do you have any clue why the certificates of the employee can't be displayed although the connection has been accepted? The URL of the partner profile is https://goo.gl/89ogyd

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, can't affiliate to my agency as every time I try to affiliate meaning an email will be sent it says 'Email has been sentDismiss'
So my agency won't get an email as nothing will be sent first place. Can anyone help please? thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, can't affiliate to my agency as every time I try to affiliate (from my gmail) meaning an email will be sent it says 'Email has been sentDismiss' So my agency won't get an email as nothing will be sent first place. Can anyone help please? thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also having the 'sentDismiss' when requesting to affiliate and no email is being received by admin. Seems multiple people are having this issue. How do we fix?