Partners
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

How Long Does It Take To Get Google Partner Badge

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is to inform you that we have completed 12 months of spend activity in our AdWords manager account, completed certifications and spent more than 10000$ as you have mentioned in google partner website still we din't get google partner badge. Google Account Strategist informed that you will be getting the google badge in 12 months so we have done all possible best practices in adwords. now they informed through mail that Google team will not support your agency anymore.

we feel google is miss leading agencies regarding Google partner badge. kindly give us the clear confirmation about the partners badge else we will go for facebook advertisement .

Regards,
Sandeep

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Sandeep S,

Sorry to hear about the confusion. The 12 months is correct and it sounds like maybe the reps have been reassigned.This is normal and nothing to do with not supporting you or your agency.

I would continue to do the great things for your clients and the Badge and reps will come soon enough.

Don't get discouraged and know all partners current and future are important to this program. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Google Partner Badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the mail. Actually we are in the situation of loosing 4 clients
because of partner badge. So, it is mandatory for us. Kindly do needful
asap.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Oh I see, in situations like this is best to let the course take its path, if for any reason you loose them for not having the Badge, more will come and understand that you follow Best practices and that alone should open new doors for new business. I wouldn't stress on the situation, as its out of your control as far as dates go.

I would put together a solid email explaining the path your company is taking and you are in the Que for the partners network. Due to the time frames and other things out of your control, you dont have the badge but you are in the network and following the Best Practices set fourth by Google, some just may understand. 

Really sorry about this, I have a philosophy I say in situations like this. Some will some wont so what NEXT.

Meaning some will leave due to not having a badge some wont, so what, meaning focus on things you can do now, and NEXT for remembering there are 100's if not 1000's of other businesses waiting for a great agency like yours. 

Hang in there, put things in action you have control over and before long you will have the Badge you been waiting for. 

Not the best answer but wanted you to know you are not the 1st who has run into this and wont be the last, but remember you can still get things done while you are waiting on the process. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Sandeep S,

There is no speeding up the process or getting around the steps needed. Use Spencer's advise with your clients, as it is really good, concise and credible.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have received google partner badge. thanks for your suggestions. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have received google partner badge. thanks for your suggestions. 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Thank you for rounding back, glad all is OK with your status. Have a great weekend!