Partners
6K members online now
6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

How Long Does It Take To Get Google Partner Badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created AdWords managers account recently. But I'm running AdWords campaign more than 2years with normal AdWords account. I want to get google partner badge for my company. We have 2 AdWords certified members. All the process has done except performance and spend. How long does it take to get google partners badge? its showing google managers account should be 90days older. But I want to get it now. Kindly give any solutions.

Thanks

Karthik.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Karthik M
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

HI @Karthik M,

To expand on Spencer's reply, the history has to be 12 months with a AdWords Manager Account, not simply with using AdWords. And spend must be a solid $10,000 USD (or more) every 90 days. You cannot become a badged Google Partner sooner, just for wanting it. 

Keep working hard and use the link Spencer provided to meet all requirements. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Karthik M

The process can take time, it sounds like you have some history, have you thought about calling in to check on the details of your account? Google Partners Help Center, click the contact us tab top right and see if they can give you more details on the timeframe.

You might find more details on How to earn the Google Partner badge in the main help file. But since you have history might be worth calling in. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Karthik M
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

HI @Karthik M,

To expand on Spencer's reply, the history has to be 12 months with a AdWords Manager Account, not simply with using AdWords. And spend must be a solid $10,000 USD (or more) every 90 days. You cannot become a badged Google Partner sooner, just for wanting it. 

Keep working hard and use the link Spencer provided to meet all requirements. 

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks guys,

I still confused. To getting partners badge, should I have to wait 12 months or 3 months?

Note: My AdWords manager account is 2weeks older.

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Google Partner Badge

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Karthik M,

Certified users can be added at anytime along the way. And spending can reach the spend management ($10,000 per ninety days) requirements at any time along the way, with at least 60 days prior to meeting the spend requirement (so by month 9.5 of the journey you will need to mange at least $10,001.00 USD and maintain that or more throughout your entire existence as a badged Google Partner (or you lose it).

You must have a full 12 months of a AdWords Manager Account in use.

To assess your company's overall performance, Partners evaluates the client accounts linked to your manager account during an 18-month period. Partners requires at least 12 months of spend activity in your manager account.

In Partners, spend is measured from the day an AdWords account is added to your company's manager account, so you won’t see any spend that occurred before your accounts were linked. For example, if you linked a client's AdWords account to your manager account on November 1st, only account activity after November 1st will count towards your company's spend requirement. If you sign in to your manager account in AdWords, you'll see the spend for the last 90 days.

So your 12 timeline begins when you synced the AdWords account to your AdWords Manager Account (which needs to be synced to your company profile at Google Partners by using same email to control the company Google Partners profile and the AdWords Manager Account). 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭