Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Help! Mobile and Shopping Advertising Exam not working

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I tried accessing the Mobile Exam last October 28, 2016 and there are no choices and the submit answer button is not working too.

I thought it was a fill in the blanks type question but there is no space for me to type in my answer. Then I tried accessing it again with my other account yesterday, still the same and now I tried accessing the Shopping Advertising exam, it's the same with the Mobile Exam.

I tried accessing it in Chrome and Mozilla on an iMac still the same.

I am using my iPad Pro to take the previous tests (fundamentals, search and display) and it works perfectly fine. I live in the Philippines by the way. 

Thank you all! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ana Franceska B,

Really sorry to hear this bug has affected you. There are various reports of this happening, which is still being investigated to resolve. The workaround that has worked for many is as follows:

1) Use Google Chrome (make sure it is fully-updated).

2) Disable any browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc.

3) Log out of Google Account and clear your browser cache (then do not log in to multiple Google accounts).

4) Open Google tests and try switching the language from English (United Kingdom) to English (United States).

5) Take test and pass. 

Unfortunately, the testing will not allow another attempt for 7 days with the account that this technical bug happened with. 

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Help! Mobile and Shopping Advertising Exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James_Clemens

Thank you for noticing my post here, I did all what you said but unfortunately I still can't access it. (I tried the Search Advertising in to my other account).

Maybe I'll just have to wait until the bug is gone. But i'll keep on trying though. 

I hope this can be fixed soon. 

Thanks!

AnaIMG_0572.PNGScreen shot of what it looks like.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Ana Franceska B,

You are very welcome.... and it is terrible to hear it is still present. 

Let's give it 24 hours and then try all of the steps again, please.

While you do, we will also get some further help with this and see what can be done. It might take a day or two for others to answer, so please be patient and check back. Let us know of any changes. 

Again, really sorry this has happened. Thanks for working on your certifications. 

@Spencer_Wade, do you have anything further to add to this? What can we do about members hitting this testing issue? Can we get Google more involved? Thank you!

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello @Ana Franceska B,

Really sorry to hear you are having this issue. It was reported originally on the 10/27 and has been shared with the right teams they are working diligently on getting this back up and running.

What I recommended doing is calling into support +1-866-246-6453 and asking them to add your name to the infected list, this will at least give you the option to get notified when everything is back in working order. If you have a few minutes call in and add your name to the list.

Thanks @James_Clemens for the lead here and the tag! 

We appreciate your patience and they hope to get things back up at a 100% ASAP. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Spencer_Wade,

Thank you for responding to my post and to your suggestion. I just hope that this bug will be fixed soon. 

Also, thank you @James_Clemens for the assistance!

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Ana

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You are most welcome, @Ana Franceska B I agree it should be up and running soon enough!

Thanks again for being so patient! And TY @James_Clemens Smiley Happy

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, 

Any updates on the bug issue?

I tried accessing it again and hoping that it's fixed,

but unfortunately, the exam page is still not working/accessible.

I cleared my cookies, deleted my history and logged out-logged in to my account, changed my language to US from UK and also Filipino. 

Can someone help? Or it Google taking action on it? 

Thanks! 

Ana 

IMG_0601.PNG

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Still seeing some with issues and others everything is working? Did you get a chance to add your name to the list? I believe once you have done that they will be looking specifically at your account to get this working again. Are you testing on an IPad? Have you tried a desktop? I have an employee who needs to start testing I will have them test it out later today and report back. @Ana Franceska B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Spencer_Wade,

Yes, I am using iPad pro for testing before, I also tried using desktop too. 

I already talked with Google yesterday  and they addressed the issue and they said they will message me

again once it's done.

Thanks