AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google partners badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have succesfully completed google adwords exam on 3rd May,2016. I can see my certification on my profile . But how to use this badge in lkinked profile now .

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google partners badge

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,

you do not recieve the google partners badge from completing the google exams. It is a contributing factor but you also need to show best practices within your MCC and have a spend of at least $10000 USD over the last 90 days of activity.

hope this helps

- Stephen

Re: Google partners badge

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Looks like the Stephen stepped up and gave you the details on the Partners Badge. 

If I am reading this right you just want to display your certification on LinkedIn. 

44.JPG

Go to LinkedIn, scroll down to certifications, click add, Add certification name "Certified Google AdWords Professional" issuer: Google, this will populate their logo on your profile. Licence # you can leave blank and certification URL is found under your My Profile, you will see your image and blue links under it, click each link and it will open to your certification.

55.JPG

Grab that URL and add it to the certification URL string and save it, you should now see something that looks like the image below on your LI page.

67.JPG

Hope this explains it and hope it helps, thanks again Stephen for jumping in. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner