AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google+ page ID and website don’t match

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All Some Boday HElp Me Please.

I need Your Kind Help Please I have PAssed All Exams and Signed up a company account but When ever i Upload the Logo of Company it gives me "Google+ page ID and website don’t match" Error in REd Color. I made Page Entered Website in it but Failed I tried Many times with All ways But Unable to Get it Resolve......

Please Please Help Me Or If any Contributor is Available in Skype i will go and show in by my screen Please I am soo Worried..... Smiley Sad

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Awais A,

Sounds like you have done the work and taken the right steps. 

So when you are logged into your company profile, you try and upload your company image and get the error? Are you sure you are not in your individual account? When logged into your partner's portal, do you see My Profile / My Company Tabs? 

Clicking the My Company Tab will take you to the area where you upload your image, Click Basic information, then edit, click upload and save, should get this done. Look over Managing your agency's Google Partners company profile too. 

Let us know if you are in the right account?

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Same as You SAid.....

Please Come on live i will show you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How Can I Verify or Match Through Google Plus Page

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello @Awais A

Sorry I can't jump offline, but I'll do my best to help point you in the right direction. Have you tried calling into support (+1-866-246-6453) to see if they could assist by viewing your info etc? Another option is to completely log out, maybe even restart your machine and try logging back in and following the same steps, if that fails support will be able to see your information and possibly help. 

Report back if you have no luck with support. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Awais A,

If the steps Spencer provides do not work for you, then there could be something more wrong. Please note that we are not allowed to help outside of this community, so please do not request that we connect anywhere else. 

To help you resolve this, please note that your company page on G+ needs to be the same as your company profile with Google Partners. This means your personal accounts (G+ and Google Partners) will not work for the company info. Copy and paste the full URL (web address) from the web browser.

Also, if you just created the company profile on Google Partners, you will need to wait 24 hours and then try again. Sometimes when the account is new it can throw errors... just wait a day and try again. 

Kind Regards,

James