AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Reseller Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know anything about the "Google Reseller Program" is that the same thing as the Google Partners? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Reseller Program

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dan G,

The Google Reseller Program is completely different from the Google Partners program. 

The Google Reseller Program is for being an authorized vendor of Android, Chrome O.S, G Suite, and other Google products. 

The Google Partners program is for testing and certification with the AdWords advertising platform, Analytics data collection and refining and sharpening the skills and performance of an advertising agency. 

Kind Regards,

James

Google Reseller Program

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you heard anything about agencies (Partner or Premier Partner) getting a discounted rate on Adwords, allowing them to mark up the cost but still be competitive?

Google Reseller Program

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dan G,

That is not how any of this works. There are agencies that make false claims to promote themselves as having some sort of advantage. You become and remain competitive by working hard, smart and consistent and pleasing your clients.

Kind Regards,

James