Partners
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners for Non-Profts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I was reading about the Google Partner Marketplace for Google for Non-Profits, but can't actually find any information about it on Google. Does anyone know if they discontinued that program? Is there still a way to signify that your agency is experienced in cause/non-profit marketing?

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Jaime L 

I believe you may be referring to the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace, which was a directory that included "Featured Providers" that were agencies that had been vetted by Google - that program is now closed and is not accepting new providers. 

@Spencer_Wade

Thanks for the mention.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Jaime L,

I am not 100% sure about the Google Partner Marketplace and Ad Grants, I know you can use them to help non profits and as a partner and showcase that you help them. I know our resident Grant expert is @RobertCoats, he might be able to add something here.  

But looking around I couldn't find anything specific to Google Partner Marketplace & Ad Grants.

If you share the link you found, I will check to make sure I am not missing anything! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Spencer_Wade (Top Contributor)
June

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Jaime L 

I believe you may be referring to the Google For Nonprofits Marketplace, which was a directory that included "Featured Providers" that were agencies that had been vetted by Google - that program is now closed and is not accepting new providers. 

@Spencer_Wade

Thanks for the mention.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thank you @RobertCoats

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the information. Are you aware of any other way to get in front of potential non-profit organizations via Google Partners?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Best way is to create a strategy for great non profits in and around your area. Find things you are passionate about and maybe those specific non profits have events or access to others who might benefit from the non profit program. Working with things you like usually brings in more opportunity, so maybe plan to find the best of the best in the area and schedule a time to talk to them about the program and what your agency can do to help.

I am sure others will have ideas too but starting small and working your way out seems best for this NP program.