AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners console Best Practices and Spend not reflecting MCC Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I signed up for Google partners and completed the certifications.  I'm managing several Adwords accounts through an MCC account.  And I've connected the email address for the MCC account to my company's profile in Google Partners.  

However, it the data for the accounts being managed through MCC is not showing up in my company's Google Partner account.   

What else do I need to do to get the best practices and spend data from my MCC account to show up in this console?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Partners console Best Practices and Spend not reflecting MCC Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shlomo,

My first instinct it to ask how long ago did you started this process? When did you sign up and when did you link your MCC?

Although it's been a while since I've gone through the setup process, I know there can be some delays - if you've only recently set up your company and linked your MCC that could be why. Also, the partner spend requirements only start calculating from when you link your MCC.

In case you haven't, you can review the spend and additional requirements here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965?hl=en&ref_topic=3203462

This could also definitely be a bug of some sort that I'm just not aware of, a common situation that has a simple solution maybe. There are a few folks around here who have probably encountered this before and may be able to offer up an alternative solution.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just linked the MCC account 2 days agio. My accounts are spending several hundred dollars a day each, and nothing is showing up in the spend bar on the Partners Console yet, but I'll give it a few more days. Thank you.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
It took about 3 weeks for my spend to appear in the Partners portal. There is some kind of lag, but it will show up well before the required 60 days.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
It definitely takes around 48 hours or so and then it seems it's updated on a daily basis