AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners - add people to company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am an admin for Google Partners for my company. How do I add an employee to Google Partners under the Company Profile?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

You don't add them directly yourself, they will have to go to the partners portal and sign up with their email address, then they will have to affiliate themselves with your company using the search feature.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Jenn R,

Let me see if I can point you in the right direction. Sign up for Google Partners

Steps for setting up your profile

1. If you want to be eligible for getting AdWords promotional offers and your company has a Partners profile, enter the name of your company in the search box.
  2. Select your company from the list that appears in the search results.
  3. Click Affiliate. We'll send you an email to confirm your email address. Once you confirm your email address, the person who administers your company's Partners profile (the admin) will need to approve your request.

That should get you squared away, just have them log in and affiliate with your Partner account, you will be emailed for approval, after that they should be listed under your company tab. 

Let us know if you are successful. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

You don't add them directly yourself, they will have to go to the partners portal and sign up with their email address, then they will have to affiliate themselves with your company using the search feature.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion