Partners
6K members online now
6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners - No Performance Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I feel the same "dark area" problem. Overall 90-day spend is quite over 10k but Search Advertising 90-day spend is far below while we practice SEM exclusively. Do I miss something?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dragan B
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

You are welcome. 

If the 12-months of history is missing, it will effect the charting from populating.

And the budget from a nested AdWords Manager Account should be applied to the master AdWords Manager account if it is connected correctly. Please review this information for help in guiding you. Focus in on "Linking an AdWords account to your manager account" and compare it to your setup. 

Please let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Dragan B,

When you look at your Google Partner performance graphs, the "overall" is for your badge and the search, display, mobile, video, and shopping are for the specializations. The total amount of the overall is split among the specializations. All five are considered SEM, generally... while Adwords breaks them into the specific products used with AdWords.

With that in mind, what can we answer or help you with?

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James for your reply. My "SEM" means all AdWords campaigns in our MCC are Search Only type. At the moment we are interested in that specialization only. That's why I don't understand discrepancy of 90-day budget spend in 'Company' and 'Specialization' sections.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dragan B,

You are very welcome. 

I agree with you on that being odd. If you have the spend showing in the overall graph, and your only campaign types are with search... it doesn't really leave any other place for it to go/show.

Have you had your AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC) in use for at least 12 months? Are you a badged Google Partner or still working on the requirements? Has the required spend been in place for the full ninety days or recently increased? Is the email used with the company profile connected to the AdWords Manager Account?

I ask all of those questions to help narrow down the possible reasons... and not for anything else. Please only provide the info needed (yes/no) to help and nothing more (or too personal) since we are in a public community.

You could also contact AdWords support since they can access your account with you, whereas we cannot.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks again James. Yes, budget spend increased three months ago. In my opinion only 12 months Manager Account history is missing. Unfortunately local Google Support do not provide help on Partners Program Smiley Happy))

Regards, Dragan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James. Thanks for your response. Yes, the email used with the company profile is defined as administrative user of Manager Account I have one question more: Will budget that is spent in nested Manager Account be credited to master (highest level) Manager Account? (at least from the time when it was linked/nested)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dragan B
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Dragan,

You are welcome. 

If the 12-months of history is missing, it will effect the charting from populating.

And the budget from a nested AdWords Manager Account should be applied to the master AdWords Manager account if it is connected correctly. Please review this information for help in guiding you. Focus in on "Linking an AdWords account to your manager account" and compare it to your setup. 

Please let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes James, all is set properly. It seems I just have to wait a couple of months more and then check Company Specializations section. 

Thak you and best regards