Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners - No Performance Data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've ran into the same issue, just hit 90 days last Friday and after calling in could get no help from Google Support. They seemed not to know whether or not I had a bug and performance insights that used to show up don't, or if I needed to have my MCC active 18 months prior to being evaluated for Partner Status, or now I'm reading it may be 12 months. Not to mention just to get someone that would discuss the subject with me took 5 total phone calls and several transfers. It seems there is not readily any live support on these matters. Kind of a dark area, when I was with my last company we could reach someone easily as a Partner, when you're trying to become one though, no such luck.

Just to add, I have read all the online documentation and it's fairly vague. I will be assessed based on a 12 month time period. Does this mean that I cannot become a Google Partner after just 90 days? This part remains unclear.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partners - No Performance Data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anthony L,

There are always changes happening and the best place to find current info on Google Partners is within this community.

I can state an absolute yes on you needing a full 12 months with an active AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center). And I can state an absolute no on you being able to become a Google Partner in a mere 90 days. 

Please take a look at this info posted here in the community I compiled on this subject. 

Google Partner Requirements:

Company Profile - Completed (not your personal account) 

Individual Certifications - Fundamentals + One AdWords Product

Company Spend Management - At least $10,000 per 90 Days (maintained for life of program)

Company Performance History - 12 Months of Proper Account Actions charted in a AdWords Manager Account

These are all an absolute.

Please take a look at my link, which will cover everything. If we can answer any questions, please ask. We are here to assist. Thanks for working on becoming a badged Google Partner. Stop back often and participate here in the community... which is the official home to Google Partners. Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

James