Partners
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partners Badged-Only Boards

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Good Evening, Google Partners Support Team,

I am wondering how long it takes to gain access to the Google Partners Badged-Only Boards? I filled out the form provided in the thread titled as such but never heard back. Is there something more I need to do?

Thanks so much for your time, 

James

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Partners Badged-Only Boards

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Looks like I'm in the same boat. - My boss and my paid search analyst have access and the Badged Partner indicator in their avatar. I'm an admin on our partner account. Any next steps?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Phillip B, sorry to hear you are having issues like this. 

I am still trying to get mine sorted out, as my agency address has access and shows the badge, however, my current account does not. It is frustrating, so I know how you feel. 

@Spencer_Wade, can you help with getting us access to the GP Badged areas?  

I tried to add a nice photo for effect but it says I added invalid HTML... which I am not. What gives?  Robot LOL 

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Late to the party, @James_Clemens sorry for the slow reply. You guys didn't hear they are out of tickets? Smiley Happy

Kidding the limo is on it's way. I will message the team and try to get this sorted by EOB tomorrow.

Appreciate your patience, @Phillip P if I see anything exciting your missing between now and then I will let you both know.

Cheers.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

lol. Thanks, Spencer.

Will await the limo... and I hope the driver likes to drift around corners. Robot wink

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Oh for sure the limo driver loves drifting... He might make you wear a helmet... @James_Clemens

Looks like the Yvonne is involved now, I will join you guys in the limo, gotta a spare helmet!

Thanks for your patience

You both with be sorted soon enough... 5-4-3-2-1

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
@James_Clemens you have access now.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Good Afternoon,

I posted about board access in another thread, but I still haven't received access yet.. Can you take a look into that for me @Google Partners?

Thanks

Brandon Lucius, Google Adwords & Google Partners Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Welcome aboard, @Brandon Lucius. I see the GP badge next to your name. Robot Very Happy

@Spencer_Wade, we have a helmet for you... and some pizza, too. Robot Happy

@Google Partners, thanks so much for your help... you're a lifesaver once again. If Spencer did not eat all of the pizza we would offer you some... but we just have some pizza flavored cardboard to share. Robot Embarassed

Looks like we just have to get @Phillip B sorted out and this batch is done. 

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
Nice one @James_Clemens...

Glad you are sorted, I assume @Phillip B is right behind you.

PS: There is some crust left Smiley Happy