Partners
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner > COMPANY AFFILIATION > Pending admin approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are having a problem in creating a Partner Profile for our company, the issue is that when I try to affiliate my company with my partner profile, a line is appearing as Pending admin approval just below our company name.

We are not getting confirmation email that should be received after company affiliation, my email ID is at our domain, and also has standard access at our MCC account, we have also tried to affiliate our company by using other emails IDs associated with our company's MCC account, but the issue remains same.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Support A,

Just checking in to see if you have resolved your issue? I see a few weeks went by with no reply from us here at Google Partners, to which I apologize. 

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Certified Individuals apply to Affiliate with a Google Partner company.  

A Google partner Company that is registered and has Admin status under that email login, then logs into their company profile and accepts the individuals.

The Google Partner Company, that is also listed as an Admin for the Google Partner company ( there can be several) will need to log into the Partner Profile and accept / approve the individuals that wish to affiliate with their company.

To create a Company Profile,   One just needs to Add in all the information under the Google Company Profile as well as the Master MCC account.  It is wise to use the same email that is associated as the creator of the MCC if possible.  It is wise to use a Google associated login email that also is registered under Google Search Console for the company Domain url as well.

The only difference between company and individual in the sign up process is Filling in the Company info section and adding the MCC account info.  Otherwise the profiles are exactly the same, and a Company can also take the tests to be self certified.  If an individual is affiliated with a Company and is ADMIN access to the Company Google Partners profile, they can edit the Company Profile information from their personal login