Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner > COMPANY AFFILIATION > Pending admin approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We are having a problem in creating a Partner Profile for our company, the issue is that when I try to affiliate my company with my partner profile, a line is appearing as Pending admin approval just below our company name.

We are not getting confirmation email that should be received after company affiliation, my email ID is at our domain, and also has standard access at our MCC account, we have also tried to affiliate our company by using other emails IDs associated with our company's MCC account, but the issue remains same.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nilesh K
May 2016

Re: Google Partner > COMPANY AFFILIATION > Pending admin approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Nilesh K, 

Sounds like you are trying to get things linked up but having issues. I checked your site on the partners search and you are right nothing is showing. 

I would call into support, they will be able to check your system and tell you what steps you need to take to get this connected. Welcome to the Google Partners Help Center - Call Link

This will be the fastest way for you to get this done. To eliminate any errors or back and forth. And last here is the main help file specific to Managing your agency's Google Partners company profile that might help find the issue, but I say call support 1st. 

Try calling in and report back on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nilesh K
May 2016

Re: Google Partner > COMPANY AFFILIATION > Pending admin approval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Nilesh K, 

Sounds like you are trying to get things linked up but having issues. I checked your site on the partners search and you are right nothing is showing. 

I would call into support, they will be able to check your system and tell you what steps you need to take to get this connected. Welcome to the Google Partners Help Center - Call Link

This will be the fastest way for you to get this done. To eliminate any errors or back and forth. And last here is the main help file specific to Managing your agency's Google Partners company profile that might help find the issue, but I say call support 1st. 

Try calling in and report back on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner