Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner > COMPANY AFFILIATION > Pending admin approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I am trying to progress forward with becoming a Google Partner for the company I work for.

The issue I am having is I need my profile to be approved by my company admin. The problem is that nobody in the business knows or has access to who the admin is, we think it is the previous person in charge of PPC here but they no longer work for the company, Our website appears on the list but we need to complete the affiliation to move forward. Ideally we need the Admin reset or changed to the correct person, I have had a chat with a Google employee to solve this but that individual said "I have no authorisation to reset this". Could someone please advise on what a possible solution could be?

Thank you so much for you time.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Red Cow M
October

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching and sorry to hear you are having trouble with affiliating to your agency. We would be happy to help. Please email partners-academy@google.com with your Google Partners email, agency name, and any other relevant info.

Best,

Toure

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Krisha - do you think you might able to help @Red Cow M, or connect them with a person who could help?

-Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

@Red Cow M, I will pass along the info to the correct POC and see if we can get some more information for you.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Red Cow M
October

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching and sorry to hear you are having trouble with affiliating to your agency. We would be happy to help. Please email partners-academy@google.com with your Google Partners email, agency name, and any other relevant info.

Best,

Toure