Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Summit contest: Can't enter

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

We're a badged Canadian agency attempting to sign up for the Partner Summit contest on the Partner Rewards website: https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/ca .

However, despite being badged (I've triple-checked in our Partners dashboard, as well as triple checking that I'm attempting the sign up with the correct account and selecting the correct country), we keep getting the error message:

Oops. Either your agency doesn't have a Partner badge or you're signing in on the wrong country page.

If you know your agency is badged, please sign in again using the email address you use to log into the Google Partners portal. If your agency isn't badged yet, find out how to earn the badge in your Partners account.

Any way around this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Partner Summit contest: Can't enter

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Having a similar issue, it was previously suggested to shoot an email to: google-partner-rewards@google.com

It appears there a few kinks being worked out on their backend. For example, as I have multiple emails associated with my primary account, I was unable to sign in.

Looks like to be manually approved takes about 3-4 business days, as I'm still waiting from my confirmation email on Wednesday that I was queued for approval.

Re: Google Partner Summit contest: Can't enter

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Sorry to hear of your troubles, @Radar H

My account was doing this and how I fixed it was to:

• Wait 24 hours from last attempt to sign into Partner Rewards (since your failed attempt).
  • Clear the cache of Chrome (nuke everything from beginning of time).
  • Verify you are signed out of all Google accounts (and they are removed from Chrome).
  • Then sign into Google account that is your badged agency account (not user account) and revisit Partner Rewards. 

After several failed attempts, I was able to log in by taking the above steps.

I noticed that for all the failed attempts, Chrome had stored two Google accounts (one agency, one user). After doing the above steps, it let me in on first attempt and I can now visit Google Partner Rewards with any account assigned to my badged agency and access the Rewards program.

@Andrew Slattery makes a great suggestion to contact support. This is always a great action to take with any Google product or property. 

Best of luck with this issue.