Partners
4K members online now
4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Rewards Program

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, my company is a badged partner. I reviewed all information on our partner page and we pass all requirements and have access to our badge as well. That being said, I noticed a few issues I cannot explain:

1. the link to our profile page on Google does not work

2. When trying to sign up for the latest Google Partner Rewards program, it tells me I am not a badged company.

I have never had problems signing up for such program in the past.

Any input is welcome Smiley Happy

Have a great day

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

What is the actual link for the Link to profile?

1) On the left hand menu - My Company navigate to where the live link shows - above it is an edit button, click it,   is the profile check box marked to Publish and Include on Google Partners search?

2) Being logged in as the Company - go to Profile - Under Public Profile - is the drop down set to  "Public"  with a View Profile link? ( certificate side)

3) Under Partner Status menu tab -

are you showing:

Global Requirements  green check mark

Program Requirements Green Check mark

Specializations Green Check mark?

=================

Google partner Rewards.

Try clearing cookies and cache, Logout, Log back back - In the past it has been an applet issue.

https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/

top right - Still do Sign up

Pop up appears, click  "Continue Signing up" and that should bring you to the page logged in as you etc.

( yes it is weird how they have this settings, but that is how we have had to login each time as well}

continue.JPG

Let us know if any of this resolves your issues.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Eric,

Thanks for your reply. 

1) yes

2) yes

3) yes

I cleared the cache and did exactly as you listed. Still get the 'Ooops...'. The only change is that now I can access the profile page, which before was giving me an error. So strange Smiley Happy

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Richard.

You get the Opps on what?

So the Profile page on GP works now... YES?

Did partners rewards work yet?

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

@Richard A, I think that the program is only for North America.

If you are from Canada here's the link https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/ca

If you are from Quebec here's the link https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com/qu

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Eric and Benoit,

We are located in the USA. Yes, the Oops is for the Partner rewards program after I try to sign up. Now, last night, suddenly, we lost our search and mobile specialization, although we are spending, the spend shows zero. Do you know who I can contact to get this straighten up?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Richard A,

There are numerous new thread in the community here covering the performance & specializations... which is a system wide glitch on Google's end. There is nothing you need to do with that. It will be be resolved soon. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am receiving the same error. I cannot sign up for the rewards even though we are  badged company. Am I to assume that this has not been resolved yet?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this glitch still occurring? My colleagues in the same company as mine can access the rewards page, but mine just keeps giving this message:

"Oops. Either your agency doesn't have a Partner badge or you're signing in on the wrong country page."