Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Reward Points

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi all,

I'm curious to see how other partner agencies spend their Google Partner Reward Points? Are you happy with the current Partner store selection? We have 525 points to spend and we find the selection very limited. I would rather see items such as Chromebooks, google pixel,  Day Dream, etc. or have the ability to convert those points into Google Play store. I asked Google Partners if at least those points could be used in the next year (they seem to expire on Dec 31 if they are not spent) but I didn't get any response. 

What do you guys think of the current point system?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Great question!  I'd also like to see more variety.  Even more of the fun t-shirts that they have in the Google store and quirky Google things (like we used to win in the competitions).

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I am in the same boat Karine, we have 600 points and we have every single item in the Partners store. I would love to see some fresh items added.

Mike Blackmore - 1 Click Away From a Conversion

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Agreed, what a great idea, with all Google's great products it would be great to see some deeper selections for sureSmiley Happy