AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Registration / Adwords or Analytics Exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I have some doubts in relation with Google Partner Registration Program.

I'm an individual with a knowledge in Google Adwords and Analytics. I want to attend Adwords & Anaytics Advanced Exam. 

Its noticed that, there is a requirement of 'select a partner' or 'Register as a partner'.

Qn 1: Without a company or company to affiliate, Can I register as a Google Partner as individual to take exam? 

Qn 2: If I signed up as Google Partner without as as company representative, is it will be Google Partner Program Rule Violation?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partner Registration

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Hi, 

I have some doubts in relation with Google Partner Registration Program.

I'm an individual with a knowledge in Google Adwords and Analytics. I want to attend Adwords & Anaytics Advanced Exam. 

Its noticed that, there is a requirement of 'select a partner' or 'Register as a partner'.

Qn 1: Without a company or company to affiliate, Can I register as a Google Partner as individual to take exam? 

Qn 2: If I signed up as Google Partner without as as company representative, is it will be Google Partner Program Rule Violation?

Google Partner Registration / Adwords or Analytics Exam

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Riya B,

No, it is not. You can sign up and study and take the certifications. 

Please read this conversation that happened earlier tonight. It should help you understand. If we can help further, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James