Partners
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Profile Creation Failure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have followed the same step as you said above, but not able to find solution.. Getting these response

Company cannot be verified
Check the spelling of the website and use one of these methods to verify your company.
  • Company email
    You must have an email at the same domain as your company website. Sign up for Google Partners with that email address.
  • Company website
    You must be an owner of your company website. Verify that you own this website with Google Search Console.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partner Profile Creation Failure

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Milan,

You have not provided enough information for us to properly assist with this. 

Have you created a personal profile with Google Partners? Do you have a company website with company email address? Do you have your company website associated to Google Analytics and Google Search Console? 

Please read this information carefully. If you still need assistance, please give us more details.

You can also open up your Google Partners profile and click on HELP in the upper right hand corner and then click on live chat.