AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Profile Creation Failure

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends,

I was trying to create Google Partners profile using my MCC account. But I couldn't add my company, while adding company website I got an error showing.. 

Company cannot be verified
Check the spelling of the website and use one of these methods to verify your company.
  • Company email
    You must have an email at the same domain as your company website. Sign up for Google Partners with an email address @Test.com.
  • Company website
    You must be an owner of your company website. Verify that you own this website with Google Search Console.

How can I verify my company.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bijo,

Please review all of the information outlined.

If you are still having trouble, create a fresh email account from your company's website (not a gmail, yahoo, outlook) and then use it to create your company account at Google Partners. Then add that new email address as an admin to your AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center).

Please let us know what happens.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @James_Clemens

I Also have the same issue. but the problem is the when I am trying to create google partner profile, the email address loaded automatically from the browser, and I just can change it between different gmail account. it does not give me the option to delete the gmail account and add my company email address. I tried on other devices face the same issue. 

Appreciate your help. 

Raz

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Raz,

You will need to clear your web browser cache and then log in with only the email address that is the admin of the AdWords Manager Account (old name: My Client Center/MCC). If you still have issues, you will need to clear your web browser cache and then create a new domain email address to create the Google Partners company profile and then once that is completed, add that new email address to your AdWords Manager Account.

Kind Regards,

James