Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner - Collaterals

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi community,

We have recently received the Partner Status - how is it possible to get in touch with a google contact for Australia so that we are sent Google Partner support and marketing collaterals like a print banner for the office, notebooks etc. 

Previously we have witnessed agencies get the same support - Can you please help?

Also, the G+ community for Partners - Down Under has yet not approved the request to join. 

Look forward to some replies!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Sonar G

Welcome and congrats on you accomplishment, in order to get promotional materials, you can either sign up for Google partner events, if this is not yet available in your country, try reaching out to your rep or look at the partners rewards to learn more about.

As far as the G+ partners community, I am not sure if that is monitored by a Google employee. You are in the right place for all your partner needs.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sonar,

It is great to have you with us here. Congratulations on becoming a badged Google Partner. You should add your badged Google Partners profile URL to your profile here so the system recognizes you as such. 

Spencer is correct on getting branded goods. This is not something you automatically get by becoming a badged Google Partner... but something obtainable through the channels Spencer provided. 

Be sure to connect with Google Partners on Twitter, Linked In and YouTube, too. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for your response. Do you know how I can get in touch with a Google local rep? We've been to a Partner event before we had the badge.