Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Partner Badge for Agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to get google partner badge for my agency. I have checked all guidelines available on google support but i am facing a lot of problems.

I am looking for phone number of google partners support. Please share helpline number of google partners support.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Mohit C,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having. the main number is Call +1-866-246-6453.

Let us know if you are successful in getting connected and your issues resolved.

Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Unfortunately, the best place for support is right here. Remember, to be badged you must not only be certified but also have at least $10k in 90 days of ad spend. Good luck my friend!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

HI @Mohit C,

Along with the great advice by Spencer and JP... I would like to offer assistance to you.

What exactly are your many problems? You state you have checked the guidelines, which is great. All of the requirements must be met 100%. The biggest issue we see is that a AdWords Manager Account was not created or not is use long enough to validate the agency's performance. Next down from that is no company profile on Google Partners (individual needs profile and so does agency).

Please do let us know how we can help further.

Kind Regards,

James 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I faced the same issue, this is usually the best place to get support.  Keep in mind that your company needs a google partners profile, that's the step I missed. Check the support page to get more details on requirements https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965.

If your company does have a partner's profile there should be a section that details what your company needs to do.