Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Certification Certificate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ,

i have completed my adwords  and video exams. My adwords exam is not showing in my profile, but other exam status are showing as "AdWords Video certified"  and "AdWords Display certified" but adwords exam is not showing. please any one can help

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Re: Google Certification Certificate.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Ravindra R

Look over the main help file, it might just be fundamentals that has not been passed.

Certification
To fulfill the certification requirement for the Partner badge, your company needs at least one of its affiliated members to be AdWords certified. For the Premier Partner badge, your company needs at least two affiliated members to be AdWords certified.

To become AdWords certified, an individual needs to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the additional advertising exams:

Search Advertising
Display Advertising
Mobile Advertising
Video Advertising
Shopping Advertising

Learn more about getting certified and how to affiliate an individual profile with a company profile.

Last if you have passed all that is needed check and see if support can review the issue. 

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Re: Google Certification Certificate.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Ravindra R

Look over the main help file, it might just be fundamentals that has not been passed.

Certification
To fulfill the certification requirement for the Partner badge, your company needs at least one of its affiliated members to be AdWords certified. For the Premier Partner badge, your company needs at least two affiliated members to be AdWords certified.

To become AdWords certified, an individual needs to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam and one of the additional advertising exams:

Search Advertising
Display Advertising
Mobile Advertising
Video Advertising
Shopping Advertising

Learn more about getting certified and how to affiliate an individual profile with a company profile.

Last if you have passed all that is needed check and see if support can review the issue. 

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer_Wade,

Thanks for quick replay. I have Passed total three exams.

1. AdWords Fundamentals

2. Video Advertising exam

3. Display Advertising exam

Here is my Profile Link :

https://goo.gl/knDY3R

But it is Showing only two certification. How to resolve this. 

Thanks in advance. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The "Fundamentals" exam does not give you a certification, but it is required to receive any certification.  The other exams will give you a certification.  So, with these, you could potentially have 5 certifications.

Video

Display

Advanced Search

Mobile

Shopping

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Thanks for jumping in @Shanee_Kirk Keep us posted on the outcome @Ravindra R

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Aha this now makes sense as I too was having the same issue. Although I'm sure I had a certificate for the fundamentals exam. I placed a LinkedIn link to the "proof of passing". 

Thanks for your answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just completed my first certification in shopping and can also see the certificate for the same. My profile is view-able to the public as intended but who can see my certificates? Only people who are google partners or anyone with whom I share the url? I shared my certificate on my Linkedin too and when others want to see it they're asked to sign into google partners and all? so basically i can't make this visible to the general audience except if I print it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yea same here no certification for AdWords which makes no sense. You passed but you can't prove it! Thanks Google.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi All,

Take a look at my profile while in Google Chrome Incognito mode or while logged out of a Google account and you will clearly see my credentials. https://www.google.com/partners/#i_profile;idtf=104074129268722534296;

And you can print your certificates... including Analytics. 

This is the same for anyone that is certified.

Kind Regards,

James