Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytic IQ Exam not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was in the middle of taking the IQ Exam and the test froze on question #27.  I sent a chat message to support and they said they are working on the issue. Looks like it's been happening for awhile now, seeing how far back some of the discussions go.

This is VERY frustrating to people who have taken the time out to get their certification.  And now (because Google can't reset my test), I have to wait another 7 days before taking it again!

Google...get this fixed!!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytic IQ Exam not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Terribly sorry to hear about the issue you had. Time is very important I agree. There were a few testers having issues as well so it may have been a hiccup of sorts I will make sure the team digs into this. I will also submit your idea to the feedback team for resets in situations like yours. Not really an answer, I just wanted you to know, we all agree time is important and I will make sure this is submitted for feedback. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner