Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Googel Partner Status isn't updating

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello everyone,

Our company represent some big clients and we started really spending a lot in adwords,

We spent well over 20k in the past 2 months and yet its not updated in our Partner Status ... and we are still not getting our badge.

any ideas ?

Here is proof:

Here is proof of REAL spent..

2016-12-09_16h37_31.png

2016-12-09_16h36_08.png

2016-12-09_16h33_11.png

So am i missing something ??

All of our team members are fully certified on all tests, special challenge test 

WhatsApp Image 2016-10-23 at 05.55.58.jpeg

Any idea whats going on ? and why we are not getting our Badge ?

Thank you all Smiley Happy

4 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Guy Sheetrit, Congrats on the test pass and the spend requirements.  Its can take a few weeks to catch up with the cycle form what I have seen in the past. Seeing we are just passed the 9th, I would keep your eye for it over the coming weeks. If all else fails always try calling in to see if anyone can help but in reality it should pop a short period after meeting the spend requirements. I am sure one of our experts J Clemens will have sometime to add as far as other possible reason but to answer your question it can take a few weeks to process through. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Spencer_Wade and thank you for the quick reply Smiley Happy

Actually we passed the 10k spent mark a month and a half ago... so really it should take even longer than that ?

I called the adwords line and to my manager and they both waved me off like i'm some kind of parasite Smiley Wink

I hope someone in here can actually help us out.. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That does sound like you have hit the time and spend, there are some other factors with the updated program. How long have you had the accounts in place? Everything been in play for 12 months? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My main account is 8 years old.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

That is strange.... I made a quick call into support as well, they cant do much with me about your account, you need to call in, please try to call in now, as they seem to be ready to help. Please let me know what happens after the call, the rep I just spoke to said they should be able to get into your account for a review. 1-866-246-6453 press 1 for AdWords. @Guy Sheetrit

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey @Spencer_Wade you are not going to believe what i just went though on the phone with them Smiley Happy

I spent the past 40 minutes with them on the line, and they said that its not updated on their end so they can't really help me until the system updates.. W...T...***??????

Wow...

I am just in shock with this.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

@Guy Sheetrit, thanks for reaching out here on the community. @Spencer_Wade thank you for chiming in. We'll look into this and get back to you here and/or via email.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you so much @Krisha

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Thanks for the assistance Krisha, lets see what the day brings Guy.