AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Going from Google Partner to Google Premier Partner

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody!

I'm new to Adwords so bear with me!

I am looking for our agency to earn a Google Premier Partner status from just a Google Partner. We obtained the regular Google Partner badge before I was with the company, so I am unfamiliar with how the process works. Looking at the requirements, I think our agency meets everything:

-We have two individuals Certified in Google Adwords (I'm the second as of 4 weeks ago)

-We have a partners profile and are established as a Google Partner

-I think we meet the "higher spend" requirement (we have spent $500K+ in 2017 already)

-I think we meet the performance requirement, but the criteria seems subjective

Is there a place where I can apply for the Google Premier Partners? Does it just automatically happen? How does that work?

Thank you kindly,

Shawn

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn J
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It happens automatically, kind of like the specializations.  We are Premier Partners.  I know part of the formula is longevity of your clients over time.  It apparently also varies by region.  Keep up all the good work and I'm sure you will get there soon.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shawn J
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It happens automatically, kind of like the specializations.  We are Premier Partners.  I know part of the formula is longevity of your clients over time.  It apparently also varies by region.  Keep up all the good work and I'm sure you will get there soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply!