AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail Disabled, Cant Access My MCC or Partner Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a google partner, and the only member of my company.

My gmail and Google account was disabled, and this is not resolved yet. So I am not able to get into my Adwords, MCC or Google Partners area.

Does anyone know who can help me? (I have tried the online chat support at Google Partners and they are not able to help me)

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would look at the main help file for this type of issue.

Your account is disabled

If you're redirected to this page: Your Google Account has been disabled. Only the account's owner can submit a request to restore the account.

Why?

Google Accounts are usually disabled if we think that the account's owner hasn't followed Google's policies, which include the Google Terms of Service, the User Content and Conduct Policy, and other policies for our products and services (see links below).

Your account might be suspended from one or multiple Google products. You'll know that you're suspended if you get an error message when you try to sign in.

We can cancel and remove an account at our discretion and might not provide notice.

Ask us to restore your account

You can request access to your account by following these steps.

Step 1: Review Google's policies

1. Read the Google Terms of Service, the User Content and Conduct Policy, and the policies of any other product or service you use. See examples of product policies.
  2. If you believe you didn't violate any of these terms, go to Step 2.

Step 2: Submit a request

Fill out the My account is disabled form.

If we need more details or have information to share, we might follow up with you.

Source: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40695?hl=en 

Let us know if you are successful in getting access to your account. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - but I have already done this.

I have already submitted a request to Google. My gmail is possibly permanently disabled. So therefore I have no way of getting into my MCC - to manage my clients adwords accounts.

I am hoping that someone in the community can give me help into who I can contact.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Oh Snap, I see.... Let me see if I can find out if there is a person in partners that can help....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your help! 

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi Klee,

Toure from Google Partners here. I'm not sure what I can do, but would be happy to look into this for you. Please send me the disabled email address as well as your the new email address. Feel free to message me directly to avoid sharing your PII. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! How can I DM you here? Sorry I dont see it.

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager

Hi Klee,

You can email us at partners-academy@google.com. Mention my name and the email will get routed to me.

Thanks,

Toure