Partners
6K members online now
6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

False commitment by google adwords partner TradeXL from India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Need your help to resolve the false commitment on services by Adwords partner TradeXL.

TradeXL had made yearly contract with me for 10 keywords at top 4 position. Since it was not possible, I asked to mention it on our contract. And it's there. 

In one month's service, I found that on an average 2-3 keywords were in top 4 position. I done lot of follow-up, sent screen-shots etc. But no improvement in keywords at top 4 position.

Finally I asked them to stop the service and refund the amount.

They stopped the service but no refund, no reply to email.

Frustrated after doing follow-up for almost a year.

Do not know, how to sort out this issue?

Community members / Google Partner Coordinator,

please help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ganesh W,

We are sorry to hear that a Google Partner is making promises they should not be... and are acting in a way unfitting of a Google Partner (if they are actually one). 

Regardless if they are a Google Partner or not... they are a third party offering AdWords services and this brings them under the Google Adwords umbrella for acting a certain way, which is all covered with this information. At the very bottom is a way for you to file a complaint, which you need to do and provide as much detailed info as possible.

If you decide to seek a true professional Google Partner, please use the search tool and seek a "badged" Google Partner that is listed within the search system. 

I hope this all gets resolved for you.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much James for quick reply.

Just searched on the link given by you and "TradeXL Media Pvt. Ltd." is a google partner.

I would like to make a complaint with all details.

Can you please let me know, how to make a compliant?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello James,

I made one compliant "[3-9764000017938] Complaint about a Third Party (an Agency, a Google Partner or any other Third Party that sells Adwords) Violation" on 12 Jun 2017.

But the answer was 

Issues Google will not address

- Requests for Google to resolve a dispute between you and a third party. We’ll review your feedback, but we won’t be able to directly assist you in resolving your dispute.

Please let me know, what next? 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

I do understand. I wanted the report filed so that AdWords/Google Partners would become aware of the third party violation. They do need to know about stuff like this.

I am sorry to say that there is not much else that can be done via AdWords. You could report them locally, bring a legal complaint against them, or use any local agencies that regulate professionals/businesses? Some districts will get involved and some will not. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is very unfortunate to reach on this conclusion. How people will trust google, if you can't take any steps, even after code violations? It seems for google, business is more important than business ethics.

At least you can ask tradeXL, to contact me and resolve the issue, failing to which google can take appropriate action against them.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi,

It's not Google that did anything to you... so that is a moot point. 

Please remember that you picked who you did to operate your AdWords account. You state they promised you top four placement... which is a red flag as it violates policy... and speaks for how they operate. All of this was over a year ago (which is quite old actually) and now you are posting about it here. I would add that it is rare for a third party to refund money spent directly to AdWords for a client since the money was paid for clicks. Advertising performance is subjective and when operated properly can or cannot bring satisfying results to a business owner.  If you hire someone in the future, you should have "specific goals" as the objective, not position placements of keywords. 

Regardless...

I provided the means for you to file a formal complaint, which you state you did, which a great. Google Partners does not arrange meetings between parties. Your report will be reviewed and appropriate actions will be taken which could spark a conversation between you and the company you use to use or it could bring about any number of actions, which is not mine to claim or speak on. 

We appreciate you taking the time to report them. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

James, 

After looking at the performance for a month or so, I asked them to stop the service and they stopped it. I paid for almost half the amount, i.e. as per contract for 6 months. So there is nothing like they have paid for the clicks fully, but around 5 month's amount is with them.

And when 3rd party is giving promises in writing in contract, there was no question of not trusting them.

But problem is even after trusting them and paying the money and suffering for a year- question is being asked to me why it was not raised before.

Third party is cheating me, and you are saying, "rare for a third party to refund money spent directly to AdWords for a client since the money was paid for clicks". Even after cheating they should not compensate it, and even after paying and not getting services, I should continue to suffer. It's very rare logic.

Although, I am already prepared to loose that amount; but at least expecting from google to throw out such cheaters from your partner list. Here are few more complaints to help in this-

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/tradexl-media-pvt-ltd-a402443.html   

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/tradexl-media-pvt-ltd-fraud-company-c1325689

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi,

I do understand your feelings and agree that third party cheaters should be removed. This is why I asked you to report them. I also gave advice as to other things you could do locally aside from the investigation Google Partners will do. They have their own processes and you have yours... and they are not the same, as they should not be. As long as you filled out the complaint, you have completed your required actions with Google Partners. 

Thanks for the additional links on the company you hired. 

Kind Regards,

James