Partners
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Exam prep course ... gone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To recertify, I retook the Adwords Fundamentals test, 3 days ago, and passed :-)  But before taking it, I looked down the page under "Study for this exam" and took an online prep course -- high quality courseware -- very good.  All of this was done while logged in to Google Partners.  I noted the small print that said the course was developed by a 3rd party.  It was excellent.

Now today, I want to show my colleague where to go to brush up on the Fundamentals before taking the exam ... and the course is no longer there.  Instead, there is a generic Google "Introduction to AdWords" course.  When she logs in to GP -- same thing -- we can't find the exam prep anywhere.  It just disappeared? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Craig B

Not sure what happened to the link in question. Are you referencing this Academy

Let us know if this is course you are speaking of.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Craig B
March 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I found it:  It is linked from this page https://www.google.com/partners/#p_insights -- "Take our new Google ads e-learning courses."  https://www.google.com/partners/#p_content;idtf=d8d8b0f0f1804cffa95e4e7822ccf522;intg=4010;lang=en-U...

These are quite good.  (Seems to require Chrome browser) I don't know why these better courses aren't linked under "Certifications" etc -- instead you have to go to "Insights" to stumble across them.  Anyway, case closed.  :-)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Nice work, thanks for rounding back! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner